Try not to overthink it. Am I Overthinking This? meets The Journal of Awesome in this visual journal featuring engaging imagery and plenty of blank space for capturing your “overthoughts.”
This visually driven journal makes it easy for people to get their “overthinking” out of their heads and onto paper. Brimming with Michelle Rials’ beloved, fun-to-read charts and plenty of blank pages to process emotions, this encouraging journal is a must-have companion for people who love humorous, relatable visuals and anyone who needs space to feel their feelings.
- Featuring simple encouragement, relatable and witty charts, and blank pages for reflection, this inviting journal makes it easy to process emotions, set intentions, and practice self-care in everyday life.
- Touching on themes of stress and anxiety, this journal offers compassion and encouragement for all of life’s overwhelming moments.
- Perfect for:
- Fans of the Am I Overthinking This? book
- Teens through thirtysomethings looking for a space to capture their overthinking
- People who love fun, visual charts
- Fans of Michelle’s Instagram account and her graphics around the web (whether they know her by name or not)
- Journalers who need to write out their anxieties to get them off their minds