"Inner Workout offers ease and accessibility when it comes to transforming our thoughts around how we take care of ourselves. Required reading!" -Alexandra Elle, author of After the Rain and How We Heal
Caring for yourself is essential. But we need both direction and intention if we want to find out what we truly need in the moment. This is where Inner Workout comes in: First by redefining what self-care truly is and then by diving deep into areas where you might need some help. Addressing issues like body positivity, burnout, brain fog, self-confidence, and more, this guide offers a variety of practices, prompts, and actionable advice to strengthen your connection to each aspect of yourself.
Think of this as a choose your own self-care adventure: Take the Take Care Assessment and find out which practices you deeply need right now. Flip to a section that resonates with you. Or read through each chapter to discover what each dimension of care can offer you. The guidance within these pages isn't meant to change who you are, but to strengthen the wisdom you already have within. Whether new to self-care or wanting to deepen the connection you've cultivated with yourself, this book is here for you at every step in your wellness journey.
- From feeling at home in your body to tapping into the wisdom that already lives within you, Taylor Elyse Morrison, founder of the lifestyle brand Inner Workout, guides you to discover what self-care" truly means and cultivate a dynamic relationship with your whole being.
- ACTIONABLE SELF-CARE FOR EVERYONE: Self-care, in all its forms, remains a powerful and popular topic. It seems only natural to refer to our mental health care as a workout: Something we practice every day in little and big ways to address our whole selves. Inner Workout offers lots of prompts, inspiration, and ideas to keep your self-care practice fresh and applicable at every stage of life.
- THE ANSWER TO BURNOUT, BRAIN FOG, AND MORE: Each section of Inner Workout tackles a key area of self-care and helps to alleviate common wellness concerns: • Physical (Feel at Home in Your Body)
- Energetic (Work with Your Energetic Cycles)
- Mental and Emotional (Cut Through Your Brain Fog)
- Wisdom (Tap into the Wisdom within You)
- Bliss (Experience Care Through Connection)
- FROM A SELF-CARE EXPERT: Taylor Elyse Morrison, founder of the Inner Workout self-care brand, roots her work in the idea that the key to true, sustainable self-care is to build up an intuitive connection to your self. From her years of leading seminars, trainings, and guided meditations, she has cultivated ways to tap into what you already know about yourself in an accessible way-and that is captured fully in this practical guide.
Spend $75+ to get free shipping in the USA. Orders less than $75 ship for a flat rate of $6.95. We also offer 2-Day and Overnight Expedited Shipping.
You have 30 days to return or exchange anything you’re unhappy with. Items marked as final sale cannot be returned.