Los Angeles Incense
Incense quickly transforms a room: transformative smoke uplifts the space while our signature scents linger for hours even after extinguishing.
- Top notes: jasmine, desert air, lime
- Middle notes: sea salt, coastal sage, yarrow
- Base notes: redwood, musk, beechwood
- Ingredients: Our charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in-house using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
- Duration: For each stick: 1 hour burn time, depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours for each stick.
- 15 sticks in each kraft package, each stick measures 10.75 in. long
- How To Use:
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
Spend $75+ to get free shipping in the USA. Orders less than $75 ship for a flat rate of $6.95. We also offer 2-Day and Overnight Expedited Shipping.
You have 30 days to return or exchange anything you’re unhappy with. Items marked as final sale cannot be returned.