The Body Positive Journal
Let go of judgement and shame and replace with love and appreciation for your body. Body image advocate Virgie Tovar, founder of Babecamp, shares the role of journaling in her own relationship to her body and offers writing prompts, visual prompts, and inspiring short essays to allow readers to alternatively unload emotional baggage and enjoy a therapeutic, carefree journaling moment to themselves.
- This joyful and empowering guided journal encourages readers to love and value their body as it is.
- With vibrant, inclusive artwork and a playful sticker sheet at the back, this guided journal is the perfect gift for anyone looking to embrace body positivity and celebrate bodies of every shape and size.
- Offers guidance for being comfortable and happy in your body regardless of size, and for letting go of societal rules and judgments around weight in a fun and engaging way.
- Perfect for:
- Fans of Virgie Tovar and other body image advocates like Katie Sturino, Jessamyn Stanley, Lizzo, Aidy Bryant, and Lindy West
- People who want to stop dieting and find peace with their bodies
- Newcomers to body positivity looking for a way to dive into the movement
Spend $75+ to get free shipping in the USA. Orders less than $75 ship for a flat rate of $6.95. We also offer 2-Day and Overnight Expedited Shipping.
You have 30 days to return or exchange anything you’re unhappy with. Items marked as final sale cannot be returned.